25 90’s-2000’s Pop/punk rock mashup
HOLY SHIT THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING
1) “In Too Deep” - Sum 41
2) “Misery Business” - Paramore
3) “Helena” - My Chemical Romance
4) “American Idiot” - Green Day
5) “Feeling This” - Blink 182
6) “Basketcase” - Green Day
7) “Stay Together for the Kids” - Blink 182
8) “Gives You Hell” - All-American Rejects
9) “The Rock Show” - Blink 182
10) “The Middle” - Jimmy Eat World
11) “I Caught Fire” - the Used
12) “Sugar, We’re Going Down” - Fall Out Boy
13) “That’s What You Get” - Paramore
14) “Five Mintues to Midnight” - Boys Like Girls
15) “Move Along” - All-American Rejects
16) “Stacy’s Mom” - Fountains of Wayne
17) “Dear Maria, Count Me In” - All Time Low
18) “Crushcrushcrush” - Paramore
19) “Here (In Your Arms)” - Hellogoodbye
20) “Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been” - Relient K
21) “Soul Meets Body” - Death Cab For Cutie
22) “The Future Freaks Me Out” - Motion City Soundtrack
23) “My Friends Over You” - New Found Glory
24) “Fat Lip” - Sum 41
25) “Teenagers” - My Chemical Romance
“Perfect” - Simple Plan
Reblogging for Death Cab love.
holy what. this rawks.
Oh my god…I just got shivers when listening to this. Yup, it’s official. Best song to listen to when first waking up for school~
holy fucking shit
oh my god.
Holy hell.. my ears.. I love it…
This is for an assignment that is due tomorrow.
Reblog if you think that Harry Potter should NOT be on the banned books list because it features Magic, sets bad examples, and because of dark themes.
Reblog if you think the Twilight series should be banned because it features rape culture, glorifies abusive relationships, and is just a horrible book series overall.
- fetuses do not think
- they do not “scream out” when they are aborted
- they have no brain function and no nerve endings until long after the deadline for a legal abortion
- they aren’t “sad” when you abort them
- they do not “realize what is happening”
And these aren’t my beliefs, they’re scientific facts
This is, I feel, the correct response.
I do respect the pro-life side for fighting against what they believe to be murder. The ‘it’s my choice’ argument only further radicalises both sides and makes them think you’re an evil bitch. In their mind, you are literally telling them that it’s okay for you to should your son in the face, because it’s your choice.
The argument that should be made is that fetuses are not conscious in any way shape or form, and that abortion is just as much murder as eating your vegetables is.
okay motherfuckers it’s eurovision night tonight
that means that if i hear that a single one of you motherfuckers don’t watch it i’m gonna beat you up
Sorry dude, I’m Dutch. Our hope for the Eurovision song contest has dwindled significantly over the years.
Now we avoid watching it because it’s just way too goddamn embarassing.